Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:54:15 +1000

I thought a bit more about this, and on reflection, I think it best to rename it (asMac or asGNU) and keep it in $(SWARMHOME)/bin where it belongs as an executable.

Even if it was used by accident, it is hardly a big deal. All it can do is stop Objective-C protocols being prelinked with a small speed penalty.

Bill