[Swarm-Support] Are there 64-bit versions of swarmjava.dll?

From: Alan Calderón
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Are there 64-bit versions of swarmjava.dll?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:43:05 -0600

I'm a newbie trying to use swarm from JAVA on Netbeans, on a 64-bit Windows 7 platform. I've got: "Exception caught: C:\Program Files\Swarm-2.2-java\bin\javaswarm.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform". Are there 64-bit versions of dlls at swarm\bin? If not, I would like to try compiling them, but where can I download the most appropriate source files to do it? Thank you in advance!!

Alan Calderón