Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -I

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -I
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:15:26 +0000

2009/11/21 Yousif Masoud <address@hidden>
Hello,
Sorry for reviving an old topic, but I'm still having the same issue with swftools 0.9.0 (I downloaded today and installed on a Debian x64 server):

pdf2swf -v gives:
pdf2swf - part of swftools 0.9.0

When I issue pdf2swf -I filename.pdf, I get:
NOTICE  Output filename not given. Writing to filename.swf

Don't use -o { stating an output swf filename ), and the program uses the
given input file name less the file extension by default.

May one ask what exactly it is, that incorrect about this behaviour?
How do you see this as a 'bug' ( with either a 32 or 64bit system )?

[JOOI]

Chris.