Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with generated SWF

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problems with generated SWF
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:34:37 +0100

John,

Are you able to send a link to the allegedly problematic pdf?
Then it can be tested.

Basically, unless this swf is corrupt in some way, and refuses
to load within a browser and/or a simple viewer, I'd hazard a
wild guess that a certain flipbook author is talking hog wash. ;o)

Regards,

Chris.

--
Chris <address@hidden>