[Swftools-common] Problems with generated SWF

From: johns
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problems with generated SWF
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:07:09 -0600

First, THANKS so much to Chris, Hans and Michael! I was surprised to get such good advice so quickly!

I tried setting the Flash version to 10 but that did not help. Here is the command line I used,

pdf2swf -T 10 brochure.pdf -o brochure.swf

My test file is only a single page PDF with text, graphics and a hyperlink. The file PDF2SWF produces works fine in a browser and I can load it into a Flash/AS3 project at runtime with no issues.

FYI, I received the source code when I purchased the flipbook component but I am not yet at a level where I am comfortable changing much of this. Are there any specific things I should look for in the source code to see if I can improve its tolerance for SWF formatting and make this work?

Rgds,
John