Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic development

From: Richard Bos
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic development
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:16:52 +0100

Op donderdag 13 november 2003 13:06, schreef Gustavo Niemeyer:
> > Oh, did I tell you that we have popup-menus in the current svn
> > version? They even have icons :)
> >
> > [also I have to admit that it's not as complete as in the screenshot]

Looking forward to what it looks like....

> Wonderful! Many kudos! :-)
>
> We might use some of these stock icons in the status column.. Humm..

It would be nice if the same icons could be used as the ones shown in my
screenshots.  That would give some consistency among the different
applications, and it saves me some time to learn the meaning of synaptics new
icons ;)

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless