Re: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Synaptic - wishlist

From: Richard Bos
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Synaptic - wishlist
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:37:46 +0100

Op woensdag 19 november 2003 06:36, schreef Sebastian Heinlein:
> > Something related:
> > In another pkg installer ;) only the search result is shown unlike
> > synaptic where the search result is mixed with the other packages.  Is it
> > possible to investigate whether it is possible to only show the search
> > result?
>
> The search results should not be mixed. Which packages are also in your
> filtered list?

All packages are shown (by default I use the show all packages filter).  The
find jumps to the first available package that matches the search criteria.
But all packages are shown in the list.  In my case the search filter is the
same as the reduce view filter (and are never changes at least not on
purpose).

I would like to show you the list but I can't cut and paste the list from
synaptic (should that be possible).

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless