[Texmacs-dev] Xcode project

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Xcode project
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:19:18 +0100

Hi,
I've spent some times in trying to have a working Xcode project for TeXmacs/Qt. I've just commited a preliminary version of the project. It works together with the configure script. This means that you must run configure with the right parameters to have the project correctly setup to your local environment (especially wrt. external libraries like guile, freetype and Qt). After configure you can open the project which is in misc/bundle/TeXmacs.xcodeproj. For the moment there is only a targer for TeXmacsQt. More targets will be added in the future (TeXmacsX11 and TeXmacsCococa). Another temporary limitation is that you must be sure to have already generated the moc files (e.g. by building at least once using make). This is annoying but I will try to get rid of this soon. Benefits of the Xcode environment are: graphical debug support, source symbols cross-reference in the IDE, nice error reporting during builds.

Please let me know if it works for you (Mac users only)

Enjoy,
Massimiliano