Re: [Texmacs-dev] Xcode project

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Xcode project
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:34:58 +0100

Try to run it in a clean checkout and after running

./configure --enable-qt

this should create a file misc/bundle/Base.xcconfig needed in configuration.
If does not work tell me which kind of errors you experience.

I'm in the middle of a large rewriting of the graphical part of the Qt port. To support shadow renderers properly I'm forced to add a buffer pixmap which is updated by the TeXmacs code and afterwards put on screen by the Qt code. This plus the decoupling of the event queue should render the port more stable and more similar to the X11 one.

max