Re: [Texmacs-dev] Chinese Localization Issues

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Chinese Localization Issues
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:24:35 +0200

Hi,

With your help, I managed to implement a first series of improvements
for Chinese typesetting.  For the moment, I mainly worked on the default
settings, while assuming that the user has the Fandol fonts installed.
I will work later on the interface for further fine tuning.

Please try the SVN version (don't forget to relaunch TeXmacs using
the command 'texmacs --setup' after checking out and rebuilding).
The available Chinese documentation seems to be typeset nicely to me,
although some further tweaking will probably be needed.

Notice that I did not work on the LaTeX (and other) conversion issues.
Francois will probably do so when he will have some time.

Best wishes, --Joris