Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008

From: Eric Madelaine, INRIA
Subject: Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:09:22 +0100

Thierry,

    I already have contacted the Vercors 2008 organisers, in connection
with Martin request, and ask for a therion session.
There is another session on survey software.... Olivier Vidal answered
that he had forwarded my request to (I cannot find this mail now, I
think it was a Catherine something...), but I'm still waiting.
    But if you are member of the organisation, then of course you can do
the Therion lobying better than me !

Eric.