Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008

From: thierrygonon
Subject: Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:56:07 +0100

Wolfgang Zillig a écrit :
>> On 2007-02-20 15:00 +0100, Martin Budaj wrote:
>>

>>> I'll stay in London on March 30 -- April 2. If anybody would like to
>>> discuss Therion and its future, we could arrange a meeting one
>>> evening.
>>>

> I would like to come, but I have no time that weekend ;-((
>
> Wolfgang

Hi all,

I won't be able
 to come to London on these days... unfortunately !

But... as you might know, at the end of August 2008, the European
congress of Speleology will take place in the Vercors mountains. During
this congress, there will be a session about "Karst Data Bases & Caves
Inventories", and I will organize it (it's not yet written like this on
the site, but it will soon be updated !). I think that we should
organize a meeting during this event... We could make a general
presentation to everybody (with some examples of work), and after that,
organize a meeting between programmers, users, and newbies if there are
some interested after our presentation...
Any proposal welcome !!

Thierry