Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:08:20 +0100

Quoting Wookey <address@hidden>:
> That is perhaps a little too specific. I would prefer a 'digital cave
> drawings' session so we can exchange ideas with people using other
> software and techniques.

I would like to come also and as Wookey, I am also interested in more
general "digital cave surveying" session. There are a lot of issues
outside therion, I am interested in. E.g:
+ digital (laser) tools in cave surveying
+ cave surveying and GIS (CAD) systems (e.g. grass)
+ 3D animation tools and virtual reality
+ terrain models
+ data exchange formats
+ map publishing on the web
+ management of large and complicated cave surveys
It would be great, if people working on these issues could present and
discuss their work.

Regards, S.