Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008

From: thierrygonon
Subject: Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:16:33 +0100

Martin Sluka a écrit :
> What to make (or named it as) a "Workshop of Therion"?
>
> m.
>
> On 21.2.2007, at 16:56, thierrygonon wrote:
>

>> During
>> this congress, there will be a session about "Karst Data Bases & Caves
>> Inventories", and I will organize it

It would be a great idea, but in this case, we will need to know the
needs... For example, do we need computers, and how many (or people
interested brings their own computer) ? How many people (for the size of
the room)....
We will have our next meeting at the end of August, so we should have a
detailed plan for that for this time, and this list could be a good
place for discussion !!

Thierry