Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Meeting in London?... Vercors 2008
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:29:09 +0000

On 2007-02-21 17:16 +0100, thierrygonon wrote:
> Martin Sluka a écrit :
> > What to make (or named it as) a "Workshop of Therion"?

That is perhaps a little too specific. I would prefer a 'digital cave
drawings' session so we can exchange ideas with people using other
software and techniques.

> > On 21.2.2007, at 16:56, thierrygonon wrote:
> >

> >> During
> >> this congress, there will be a session about "Karst Data Bases & Caves
> >> Inventories", and I will organize it

I didn't know there was a euro spelo congress in the vercours, no. I
would like to come if there is going to be a good surveying session. I
have to see how my holidays are arranged to see if this is possible.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/

believed to be clean.