tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF in CQWW CW

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF in CQWW CW
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 10:39:35 +0100

Tested tlf-1.1pre3. Made 822 Q's and ~600 k pts. tlf is finally a mature program! Only small bug found, if the cty.dat file contains a call, like

Martinique:               08:  11:  NA:   14.70:    61.03:     4.0:  FM:
    FM,TO3GA,TO5A,TO7A;

then the TO7A (as well as TO3A and TO3GA) is not properly resolved when jumping to this call from a spot. When typed manually, all went OK.

Also noticed that some keys (backspace) do not behave as expected in the exchange field. If a change needed, I should navigate to the particular character using arrow keys and overwrite. Also very annoying is the fact that the score/count info became broken if editing the log in an external editor. Not checked if the log file contains some unprintable characters, also don't know if there is something like time stamp causing the broken score info...

I find extremely useful the new spot filtering option. It seems that the documentation should be updated including info how to preset the filtering options in logcfg.dat. Anyway I was able to make 6 QSO within a minute without any unnecessary hurry :-) Many thanks, Tom and keep up the excellent work!

73
Martin, OK1RR