viewmail-info

Re: [VM] searching in mime encoded email

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] searching in mime encoded email
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:08:09 +0000

address@hidden writes:

> I've been intending to ask for some time if anyone has coded up something that
> would allow automatic saving of messages with the Content-Transfer-Encoding
> (either base64 or quoted-printable).  It doesn't look hard to do, but I've
> neither done it myself nor found it elsewhere.

You can use V C header to search for strings in the message headers, e.g.,
"base64" or "quoted-printable".

Then it is a matter of marking the messages and saving them.

Perhaps we should have a way of marking messages based on selectors so that
we can bypass the creation of a virtual folder.

Good ideas!

Cheers,
Uday