vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] thoughts

From: Open Source
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] thoughts
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:46:14 -0800 (PST)

I can see a couple of uses for these kind of agents

a) They can be used to determine whether the LDS is
still alive. This allows the cluster administrator to
have a GUI screen that provides information to the end
user providing information on the nodes creating the
VRS.

b) Provide performance statistics

Any more?

http://www.infosys.tuwien.ac.at/Research/Agents/intro.html