Re: [Chicken-users] ideas

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ideas
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:10:36 +0200

"Perry E. Metzger" wrote:

> I volunteer to help.

That would be great. Would you say texinfo is the right format?
(I never used it, I just know plain text and HTML).

> > Would you have specific things regarding the FFI in mind? Or are you
> > talking about a more comprehensive introduction section?
>
> Yes, a comprehensive introduction might be a good start. :)

Ok. I'll put that on may list.

> > That's strange. What is the output of `configure; make' on your
> > machine?
>
> I can mail you anything you'd like -- what file would you like?

Well, the output of

./configure --prefix somedir | tee >out
make | tee >>out

If `file' gives such strange results, you can also mail me both
scripts (chicken-config and csc).