Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el

From: Mehmet Tekman
Subject: Re: [ANN] lisp/ob-tangle-sync.el
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 09:10:05 +0200

Ah, running `org-lint' and correcting the header line as well as adding
languages to the other blocks fixed the mistakes - thanks for this, I
thought I was losing my mind.

> The expected result is (:tangle . "yes") for the first block and
> (:tangle . "file with spaces.txt") for the second block.

I also think I did not realise what "yes" did until now. I assumed it
defaulted to the last given filename in the hierarchy, but after reading
the manual I see that it just sets it to the name of the org file.

> Is the patch testing your code?
>
> (Note on the ert tests: we generally prefer `org-test-with-temp-text' -
> the old approach with test IDs is not very readable because one needs to
> search those IDs manually when debugging test failures.)

It is, but please ignore it for now. I will rewrite to to conform to the
`org-test-with-temp-text' examples.

Best,
Mehmet