Re: Exporting Hyperlinks ?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Exporting Hyperlinks ?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 00:02:30 -0800

> On 07/11/2023 19:36, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>> If \href{file.pdf#anchor} can work, we should indeed use it when
>> publishing org->pdf.
>
> It would be nice to have a LaTeX package that redefines \label to
> generated \hypertarget from its argument.

This would make it easy to create a PDF "website" that doesn't depend on
a webserver like HTML.  A PDF website could easily be put on a USB key
to take with you and access via a mobile phone.  This would be secure
because no network interaction.  This is the use case I've been working
toward for years.

> Ideally, xr-hyper workflow should be supported as well. A downside is
> anchors are not stable and unrelated to labels.

Stable in the sense that the CUSTOM_ID could be moved to new file?
Could IDs play a roll here?

--
David Masterson