Re: Exporting Hyperlinks ?

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Exporting Hyperlinks ?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 19:06:59 +0700

On 06/11/2023 16:37, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
David Masterson writes:

[[file:test.pdf::#anchor][Another document]]
    -> \href{test.pdf\#anchor}{Another document}

AFAIK, this kind of URL cannot be opened except when opening pdf in
browser.

What else is there?  PDFviewer?  What is the standard for Latex?

Yes, PDFviewer.
AFAIU, it is only possible to refer to a specific page:
\href[page=X]{test.pdf}
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/675130/open-an-external-pdf-file-on-a-specific-page

Ihor, sorry, but your point is not clear for me. I am unaware of portable way to open PDF file at specific page or create a link namely to a page, but links to anchors work e.g. in xpdf-3 (xpopple) and okular.

https://list.orgmode.org/tevj61$17d8$1@ciao.gmane.io/
Re: Org mode links: Open a PDF file at a given page and highlight a given string. Sat, 3 Sep 2022 20:00:47 +0700

(Side note: I have no idea what "standard for LaTeX" may mean, there are plenty of PDF viewers, browsers are usually installed any way, so no additional applications required.)

I just have tried

file-a.tex:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{hyperref}