Re: bash source code block: problem after ssh commands

From: Matt
Subject: Re: bash source code block: problem after ssh commands
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:04:14 +0100

 ---- On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 17:32:19 +0100  Matt  wrote ---

 > (let ((buff "*localhost-process-buffer*"))
 >   (switch-to-buffer
 >    (make-comint-in-buffer
 >     "localhost-process"
 >     buff
 >     "ssh"
 >     nil
 >     (format "%s@localhost" (getenv "USER")))))

It looks like the way this is called actually uses `start-file-process` rather
than `open-network-stream`.  It's not clear to me how to call it so that
`open-network-stream` is used.  However, that's more a question for the Emacs
mailing list and, honestly, not one that I think I care about right now.
Posting this just to correct what I said before.