Re: [BUG] Re: The orgframe construct in the Beamer exporter as a default

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: [BUG] Re: The orgframe construct in the Beamer exporter as a default needs a rethink
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 09:33:58 +0100

Jup, of course. If you look in org-lint.el, one of the cases that would trigger a message is when the frame environment uses "frame" directly and there is a \begin{frame} in the org.
Line 1522 onwards in org-lint.el

Best, /PA

On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 at 12:06, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> Org-lint will signal that… IHvHO that’s more than enough

May you elaborate?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet