RE: [freesci-develop] Release Candidate 2: Please test

From: Matt
Subject: RE: [freesci-develop] Release Candidate 2: Please test
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:38:51 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, Hugues Valois wrote:

http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/creichen/freesci/freesci-0.6.3-rc2a.tar.gz

(this should be identical to rc2, except for the inclusion of
dx_driver.cpp).

This new package is still missing dx_driver.cpp.

After bypassing compilation of the DirectX driver, I still had build errors
using Visual C++ 2005. To fix them I had to

You're right -- I totally forgot I had to take those steps, also. The #define entries should be in sci_win32.h, though.

Let me know when a patch is in the repo and I'll retest as well in VC++ 2008 Express.

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt