gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Sounds for login

From: Iurie Nistor
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Sounds for login
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:29:44 +0200

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 08:56 +0200, Graziano wrote:
>  Just to know, am I the only one to hate hearing sound when you start
>  up?
>
>  Should we decide if we do want a sound at all before choosing which
>  sound?

I think gNewSense is developed for all users, not just for *us*.  In
general, a lot of GNU/Linux distributions include login sounds, and I
suppose a lot of people like it.
Also  the login sound can be turned off/on by the user.

Personally I like login sounds, of course, if they are good sounds.

--
Iurie Nistor

Home Page: http://iurie.org