Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Changes on CVS

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Changes on CVS
Date: 06 Nov 2002 00:15:48 -0800

Just got back from a trip to San Francisco. Catching up on things..

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 12:46, Markus Nentwig wrote:
> - Filter: The filter will now smoothly interpolate between two settings
> over the length of one buffer.

The filter sounds much cleaner now when modulating it. Very cool. When
you say "the length of one buffer" do you mean the sound card audio
buffer or the internal FluidSynth buffer (64 samples)? I notice there
are still loud pops when modulating wildly (more like undulating :) but
I suppose thats probably correct behavior for a filter?

> - Reverb: Fixed a problem with denormal numbers causing floating point
> exceptions. The reverb is quite a bit faster now.

Right on :)

> The 'loop point modulation SEGV' is still unfixed. Next week...

You're forgiven, he he. Really cool what you are doing..

> Cheers
>
> Markus

Lates.
        Josh