Re: Coyotos : A restatement

From: Richard Braun
Subject: Re: Coyotos : A restatement
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:01:27 +0200

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 10:53:03PM -0400, Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 01:07 +0200, Guillaume FORTAINE wrote:
> > Let's go for war :-) :
>
> Let's not. Some of us have *productive* work to do.

I agree, this thread is quite useless for the community.

Guillaume: you should really take more time before making statements
like "this man and his project are only a bad joke"... The whole Coyotos
project may not meet the HurdNG requirements, it really isn't a bad
joke. It's the project that is currently closest to what we need.
And please, please, talk about the project, the ideas, the problems, etc...
NOT the people, except if you have a *VERY* good reason to do so. We
can disagree on ideas, it's still not a reason to compare people to
"bad jokes"...

--
Richard Braun