Re: Translucent storage: design, pros, and cons

From: Anton Tagunov
Subject: Re: Translucent storage: design, pros, and cons
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:06:43 +0300

Hi,

J> I believe that the following modification to the EROS/Coyotos space bank
J> is sufficient to guarantee completely translucent storage.

naive and incompetent                                  as I am
valuing user's freedom and open source                 as I am
putting interest of small guys over those of big Co-s  as I am

I can do *nothing but applaud* reading this design.

                 Well done, big J!

I could imagine little tweaks
but overall can any real object
be raised against this design
as basement for the Free OS?

Anton

P.S. my little attempt in peacemaking hasn't been too successful
due to lack of knowledge on part (which I hope to fix in future)
but things are getting fine and sunny for cooperation by themselves
ain't they? :-)