Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Android without Google

From: Ziv Leyes
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Android without Google
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:44:31 +0200

Allow me to chime in, but it's a bit ridiculous to state you want "Android without Google" as I believe Android IS Google itself.
If you're so anti google, why buy an android tablet anyway? Buy something else or use the hardware to install other free OS

Let's all help save our e-mail inboxes! Adopt the E-Mail Charter!

I'm an FSF member - Help us support software freedom! Join us!