Re: hel-arabic.ly

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: hel-arabic.ly
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:58:34 +0000 (UTC)

> Initially hel-arabic.ly is autonomous,

It no longer is, as mentioned again and again.

> [...] I will not propose it, given your lack of intellectual honesty

Others have replied to that, and I agree with them.  Your only concern
seems to be 'my file, my file', not thinking at all how to actually
*integrate* it into LilyPond.  I added backward compatibility, because
this was a real problem.  I repeatedly demonstrated to you (including
in private mail) how everything works smoothly, while you maintained
that there are problems, which is *not correct* – as you admitted by
yourself, your testing procedures were faulty.

I see that there is a severe language barrier, making it apparently
difficult for you to communicate properly in English.  However, given
that today automatic translation engines like 'Google Translate'
provide excellent results in most cases – especially for Arabic, since
this was the very first language supported by this service –, this is
no longer an excuse.

Maybe it's really better if you don't submit new code if such
communication is the result.

    Werner