openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Compiling on Nvidia/Linux

From: Giuseppe Zompatori
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Compiling on Nvidia/Linux
Date: 24 Jan 2003 01:32:18 +0100

Hello Jon,

It looks like you need to link -lpthread after the GL libraries.
However I am not sure wheter this issue is happening becuase of a
configure glitch or because of you fltk install.
BTW Openexr compiled beautifully on my box which is a straight rh8.0
system NVidia drivers/libs + fltk self compiled.

Regards & congrats to ILM for realising this.

Giuseppe