[paragui-users] a small quick question (yes still working on opengl supp

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] a small quick question (yes still working on opengl support)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

The rendering loop as it stands doesn't really work under OpenGL - which
is a bit of a pity as it's a nice rendering loop :)

Is there any way to force a 100% rerendering -every- frame?
(it's tricky but it's possible to get OpenGL to only erase parts of the
screen at a time - but I don't remember how at the moment)

Oh and those who are curious - if I've guessed right, one could use
PG_Application::SetScreen(surface) to set paragui to write to a
memory-based surface and then render pieces of that as textures in
OpenGL...  (providing of course that one doesn't allow the windows to be
moved around).  It would require careful tuning on the part of the
person/people writing the app, but I'm seeing it could be done :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis