Re: [paragui-users] a small quick question (for opengl support)

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] a small quick question (for opengl support)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think any changes to the api would be
necessary when using paragui in the double-buffer
style.
As for paragui rendering to texture, that's already
what glsdl is supposed to do.  Man, I wish I had my
computer with me so that I could look into this stuff
too...
What 3D accelerator are you using, by the way?

Andrew.