Re: [paragui-users] gradient fix....

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] gradient fix....
Date: 01 Nov 2002 08:58:12 +0100

Am Don, 2002-10-31 um 23.29 schrieb Teunis Peters:
> well THAT just takes the fun out of everything *silly grin*
> paratest now runs without crashing...
>
> Where's the fun in that? :)

Don't worry. There's enough fun coming up :))

> Ummm... now to find out why opengl's not rendering backgrounds... that's
> next.  After that, how to prevent surface conversion of pictures for
> widgets.  OpenGL engine VERY picky about pixel formats btw!  it only
> supports 24bit RGB and 32bit RGBA at this time.
>
> Oh, is anyone interested in pluggable widget modules?  Kind of like being
> able to add an "mpeg player" object or the like from a plugin dir?
> Just thinking it beats growing the core....

Yes. I was thinking about this some time ago.
Would be great.

I'm thinking about removing the ligsigcx dependency. We only need *one*
function from the lib and it adds a dependency to glib (!!!). I think we
should just put the convert function in our code.

If you think it's ok i'll do that.

Alex