Re: [paragui-users] gradient fix....

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] gradient fix....
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:36:23 +0100

I dont know how to make that Teunis but i like the idea for bigger widgets
like an Mpeg player.
offcourse for an mpeg player you would want to custumize the controls for
it,.. *dreams on*

Would be nice to divide the widgests into groups and have #define compile
switches to remove unneeded widget groups.kinda like Delphi and C++ Builder.

And about the pixel format,.. you mean for the entire OpenGL rendering
context or only for the data the ParaGUI section gets pertaining to gfx and
whatnot. ?

Teunis Rulez :)
*votes teunis for president* , this all will greatly cut down on my workload
for cross-platform projects ( mainly cuz of OpenGL support making it a verry
handy toolkit ).