access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: Next Set of Tasks for GAI

From: Christian Hofstader
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: Next Set of Tasks for GAI
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:59:15 -0400

Peter,

Thanks for the great response - I think you managed to clear up a lot of ideas difficult to explain and confusing even for me from time to time.

I wish we could find someone to create a libre web site that, based on the answers to certain questions, it will recommend a number of free software solutions that they can use to improve their computing experience. I absolutely do not want to put this onto a FSF/GNU site as a bug could cause a lawsuit which is just about the last thing we need. Of course, the site would need to be wrapped in disclaimers and it may need to be self voicing as we can't assume a person has a screen reader installed when they first encounter the page.

cdh