access-activists

Re: [Access-activists] Next Set of Tasks for GAI

From: Christian Hofstader
Subject: Re: [Access-activists] Next Set of Tasks for GAI
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 09:23:45 -0400

Hi, In the list of items I suggested as the next major group of activities for our accessibility initiative, I had our "100 Favorite Orca Bugs," as a single line item. Further thought has led me to a p;air of lists of 100 problems - one list for general issues and the other for issues regarding problems when using development tools (various authoring tools, IDE, debuggers, CMS, collaboration tools, etc.) as I think we need to give the second group a higher priority so the AT users can move off of non[free tools as quickly as possible and enjoy the freedoms while working with the bugs in the mainstream programs.

Thoughts?

cdh

PS: The reason I don't just want to send people to the orca bugzilla database is that it isn't terribly obvious how to use and I don't want random users to waste time and maybe give up trying to send us their favorite bug. Instead, we should look at bugs sent to us and, if it isn't a dupe, put it into the bugzilla database to keep its hygiene intact.