Re: [Adonthell-general] Dialog engine and Fame (Was: Re: New map engin

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Dialog engine and Fame (Was: Re: New map engine implementation started! :))
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:51:27 +0100 (CET)

On 08 Feb 2002 15:09:26 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> Haha, too easy. Follow the guide! :)

Yep, it works indeed :)

One problem I encountered though. It seems to compute the default locale
directory from the place python itself is installed. I have it in
/usr/local, so it looks for the locales in /usr/local/share/locale, and
thus doesn't find the gimp locale.

But that aside, it seems to be pretty easy. I wanted to move the text out
of the python scripts anyway, and instead of keeping it inside a file of
our own, we can as well keep it in a GNU .mo file.

So yeah, I'll start improving on dlgedit and will add that i18n stuff in
the process. Sounds good?

Kai