Re: [Adonthell-general] Dialog engine and Fame (Was: Re: New map engine

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Dialog engine and Fame (Was: Re: New map engine implementation started! :))
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:09:02 +0000

Small question - I don't know much abot i18n and haven't got a clue what
.mo files are - but will all this stuff support foreign character sets?
I mean, will our text be in unicode format so someone can make a
japanese version if they want or what?
I just want to know because I was wondering what implications this has
for our fonts....

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821