Re: [Adonthell-general] Dialog engine and Fame (Was: Re: New map engin

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Dialog engine and Fame (Was: Re: New map engine implementation started! :))
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:26:55 +0100 (CET)

On 08 Feb 2002 15:18:42 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

>> Well, if you want that shot removed, you'll have to write a good map editor
>> for v0.4. Consider it a measure to get your motivation up ;).
>
> Would you have done that shot with Emacs (btw, Emacs 21 is really TOO
> good!), I'd have forgiven you. But vi. Never!

Heh :). I have nothing agains Emacs, actually I used it a few years
myself. But as the space on my HD grew too small, it had to go :(.

Let's make a deal: you'll send a screenshot showing that stuff in Emacs
and I replace it. But should your mapeditor not turn out to be the best
ever(!!!), vi is back ;).

Kai