Re: [Adonthell-general] some error while building libltdl-dev is good at

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] some error while building libltdl-dev is good at my end. The system is a 64-bit system, maybe its not looking for 64-bit path systems.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:02:27 +0100

2011/11/15 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:

> Each tool prints a list of supported options when invoked with -h
> (although I have to confess they are a copy from dlgedit and thus not
> completely true. I'll fix that ...

Done.

Also forgot to mention that under certain circumstances it is okay to
omit the -g and -p parameters, if instead a file to load is specified.

So for example adonthell-modeller -g ~/adonthell/ -p wastesedge will
open modeller that will be ready to build models out of graphics found
in ~/adonthell/wastesedge/gfx/

But I could also run adonthell-modeller
~/adonthell/wastesedge/models48/<...>/tile.amdl and it would directly
open the specified model and set working directory and project to the
right thing. That's why you can also double click on any .amdl file
and it will bring up modeller (provided it's correctly installed).

For mapedit the same is true, provided the .amap file you're
specifying is located in <project>/maps/.

Kai