Re: [Adonthell-general] some error while building libltdl-dev is good at

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] some error while building libltdl-dev is good at my end. The system is a 64-bit system, maybe its not looking for 64-bit path systems.
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:30:52 +0100

2011/11/16 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:

> Probably, but now I've a new problem, cannot find the tools. I looked
> at my notes from August and there should have been something like this
[...]
> but now  if I look at
>
> ~/games/adonthell/adonthell-tools-build/src$ ls
> audio  base  event  gfx  gui  input  main  Makefile  py-runtime
> python  python.sh  py-wrappers  rpg  run.sh  world

That explains why building the tools "worked" for you, all of a
sudden. You must have run something like ../adonthell/configure inside
adonthell-tools-build (which then builds the engine) instead of
../adonthell-tools/configure (which would have built the tools).

Simply remove adonthell-tools-build, recreate it and make sure you run
the right configure script. Chances are, however, that you are back to
your previous problem in that case. (I'm still under the impression
you have some of Adonthell in /usr/local/ which might cause the
problem, unless I am reading that log completely wrong.)

Kai