autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Hi

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:35:35 +0200

Hi Francesco,

 > Sorry for my long silence, I've been busy since my return. I hope
 > everything is all right for you all.

I concur, I've been distracted by real-life, too, instead of compiling a
new release tarball, like I said I would. Anyway, you reminded me that
this still needs to be done.

 > Some hacking-during-vacations brought few fixes I'd like to push,
 > those in the attached patches.

Very nice. :-) Please go ahead and push them.

I'll write more later, right now I'm struggling with gnulib's QA checks.
The release mechanism has a lot of complaints about places in the m4
files that lack quoting, etc. It's quite a useful feature, though.

Take care,
Peter