autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Hi

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:29:55 +0200

Hi Francesco,

 > Since I've (implicitly) postponed the test-suite (I agree with your
 > reply in the tracker), is there a task which needs an helping hand ?

well, the most important thing to do right now is to get a new release
out. A release tarball ought to be generated by running

  make generate
  make distcheck

in a checked-out and configured repository. The process works on my
machine, but if you could try whether it works for you, too, that would
be very much appreciated.

Also I wonder whether there are any Texinfo gurus out there? When I run
makeinfo --html, the tool generates a page per macro, but those pages
are called

  ax_005fstruct_005fsemun.html

instead of

  ax_fstruct_fsemun.html

..., like we would need them to be called. Adding @setfilename to each
macro's texi file doesn't help. Apparently that's a feature? Is there a
way to influence makeinfo's choice of filenames?

Take care,
Peter