autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Hi

From: Francesco Salvestrini
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:06:26 +0200

Hi Peter,

On Friday 18 September 2009, Peter Simons wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
>  > Sorry for my long silence, I've been busy since my return. I hope
>  > everything is all right for you all.
>
> I concur, I've been distracted by real-life, too, instead of compiling a
> new release tarball, like I said I would. Anyway, you reminded me that
> this still needs to be done.
>
>  > Some hacking-during-vacations brought few fixes I'd like to push,
>  > those in the attached patches.
>
> Very nice. :-) Please go ahead and push them.

Done.

I've updated the NEWS file too, adding the infos to the yet-to-came release.
This task could be automated probably. Don't know if that could be worthy.

> I'll write more later, right now I'm struggling with gnulib's QA checks.
> The release mechanism has a lot of complaints about places in the m4
> files that lack quoting, etc. It's quite a useful feature, though.

Since I've (implicitly) postponed the test-suite (I agree with your reply in
the tracker), is there a task which needs an helping hand ?

Have a good night,
Francesco

--
The intelligence of any discussion diminishes with the square of the
number of participants.