Re: release Autoconf?

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: release Autoconf?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:33:48 +0200

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 05:06:33PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
: FWIW: I am also seeing random problems related to AC_PROG_CPP
: (AC_PROG_CPP picking up /lib/cpp if using a cross-compiler,
: sometimes I see AC_PROG_CPP being invoked twice). Unfortunately I am

Autoconf has always been good at picking /lib/cpp for the preprocessor :)
It should definitely be fixed, but it's nothing new (other than that the
bug may have taken on another shape than before).

  Lars J