Re: cache directory is not removed

From: Bill Wendling
Subject: Re: cache directory is not removed
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:14:11 -0500

Also sprach Akim Demaille:
} >>>>> "Bill" == Bill Wendling <address@hidden> writes:
}
} Bill> So, to summarize the complaints, we had a cache file
} Bill> (config.cache) which was useful to a small number of people but
} Bill> deemed "harmful" to the majority because of various compelling
} Bill> arguments given on this list.
}
} The mass in question is composed of end-users, who are our primary
} target.  Everything is done to help them.  If not, then there would
} simply be no configure, just a Makefile with variables to fill.

*I* am your end user! *MY* end users never see the auto* tools.