[avr-chat] Kdevelop for avr-gcc?

From: Kishore
Subject: [avr-chat] Kdevelop for avr-gcc?
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:08:26 +0530

Hi all,
I know that it has been a discussion in the past to know which is the best IDE
on linux fro development with the AVR. On windows, though not a complete IDE,
Winavr is a very nice tool chain which helps in development.

Linux does not seem to have any such tool chain. It would be nice to have a
IDE in linux that can help project management. debugging, simulation and
programming.

Kdevelop is a very nice IDE in Linux. Would it be possible to use Kdevelop in
developing for the AVR for Project management and debugging if not simulation
and chip programming?

If there is a way of using Kdevelop or something of the like, could someone
guide me through? I am new to Linux and hence am not familiar with the tools
available. Any web reference or inputs will be useful.

Thanks in advance,
Kitts