Re: [avr-chat] Kdevelop for avr-gcc?

From: Kishore
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Kdevelop for avr-gcc?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:02:31 +0530

On Wednesday 09 Mar 2005 2:19 pm IST, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> Trevor White <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I was wondering if to use an IDE or not. I did think about emacs. I
> > looked into Kdevelop and it just fell into place.
>
> Btw., all what you write is also true about Emacs. :-))

Nothing really to do with the topic of discussion, but i like the way one
line said it all!!

Coming back to the topic and your earlier mail replying to me, I too am a
keyboard person rather than a mousie! But the fact is that when using the
keyboard, you already should be knowing what to do and how. I am new to
linux and GCC. It is a new world in here for me. I love being here, but i
would never have made it if there were no graphics (Read: multiple
choice) options and the internet (God what would i have done without
Google?). I am already getting the hang of it but not there yet. I am
just hoping the GUI stuff and the little mousie help me in not having to
use them too much!

Currently my major concern is only the makefile.

Oh by the way, how do i use Mfile? Not an important query as i am yet to
read the readme. Just for any inputs... :-)

--
Cheers!
Kitts